JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
At Stantec, we approach every project as a partnership, because our work creates a lasting impact on our clients’ communities. We believe that when smart, passionate, creative people come together, real possibilities are within reach.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do; they give our work purpose. If you want to be a part of our unwavering team and can bring your sense of imagination and determination to every challenge, then this is the right place for you.
Stantec is currently looking for a Structural Engineer to join our dynamic team and support on a construction supervision project of a large buildings.
• Holder of Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering.
• Familiar with use of Structural Analysis and Design software (e.g. ETABS, SAFE, STAAD, etc.…) and Revit & AutoCAD.
• Familiar with International Codes of Practice for Structural Design as well as Local Authorities rules and regulations.
• Demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects.
• Ability to manage and meet stated customer initiated deadlines.
• Ability to review Contractor’s technical submittals: civil / structural shop drawing, material submittals, method statement, design calculations and test reports.
• Manage technical meetings with Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
• Assist the Project Manager in providing technical inputs in response to Contractor letters.
• Manage and train the Site Inspectors.
• Ability to coordinate with all project disciplines and project builder’s work.
• Site inspections and site quality observations.
• Must be goal orientated.
• Must have good organizational skills.
• Must be proactive and energetic.
• Must be flexible and creative.
• Share technical knowledge and experiences with the team.
• Display a high level of professional behavior.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place and of belonging. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
We care about the communities we serve—because they’re our communities too. This allows us to assess what’s needed and connect our expertise, to appreciate nuances and envision what’s never been considered, to bring together diverse perspectives so we can collaborate toward a shared success.
We’re designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.