JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The primary purpose of Style Advisor role is to deliver exceptional customer service while actively promoting and selling products to meet or exceed sales targets. Style Advisor play a crucial role in enhancing the overall shopping experience for customers, providing product information, and ensuring a welcoming and positive atmosphere within the retail store. This role contributes directly to the store's success by driving sales and fostering customer loyalty.
• Engage with customers in a friendly and approachable manner, assisting them with their shopping needs, and ensuring a personalized and enjoyable shopping experience.
• Actively promote and sell products, aiming to achieve and surpass predetermined sales targets and quotas. Utilize product knowledge to recommend suitable items and encourage upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of the store's products, including features, benefits, pricing, and any relevant promotions or discounts.
• Operate the POS system efficiently and accurately. Handle transactions with care, including cash, credit and debit payments.
• Accurately enter and update customer information into the CRM system.
• Act as a conduit for customer feedback, addressing concerns and resolving issues professionally and promptly. Ensure that customer satisfaction remains a top priority.
• Assist in creating an attractive and organized sales floor by restocking shelves, arranging displays, and ensuring that products are well-presented to enhance customer appeal.
• Assist in safeguarding store assets by following security procedures and being vigilant to prevent theft and shrinkage.
• Collaborate effectively with colleagues and team members to create a harmonious working environment. Provide support and assistance to fellow employees as needed.
RELATED YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
• Min of: 2+ years of experience in retail sales .
FIELD OF EXPERIENCE
• Experience in retail within a luxury business.
TECHNICAL AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
• Communication Skills
• Customer service skills
• Customer Focus
• Has fundamental knowledge of workplace safety standards
• High School Diploma or equivalent .
KEY RESULT AREAS
• Sales targets
• CRM target
• Conversion rates
• Transactions value
• Number of transactions
• Cross-Selling and Upselling
• Customer Retention
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Cloud Spaces, Aldar group's pioneering brand is a business and lifestyle co-working space with a lively and welcoming environment that is ideal for those looking for an inspiring place to work.
It is Middle East's first coworking space located within a shopping mall, Yas Mall in Abu Dhabi ,our flagship location becoming the first shopping mall in this region to harbour such a concept within its premises. Our recent Expansion in Abu Dhabi Global Market financial centre has also given international clients a platform to conduct business and grow in the region.
We offer a variety of contemporary and modern workspaces designed to deliver comfort and spark motivation. A co-working space solutions for anyone who is a creative entrepreneur, freelancer , large business entity or an SME by creating an environment to work, connect and collaborate. It is designed to offer a variety of solutions to suit work needs and unleash creativity, from fully furnished office suites, to spacious and ventilated lounges, sound-proof cubicles, open work desks and fully-equipped meeting rooms. Opportunity to work within a community and meet other professionals, and give a platform for business to grow to greater heights. The coworking zones make it easy for professionals from different companies to meet and form mutually beneficial business relationships.
Considering the expansion plans, the company is looking out for professionals from various sectors who are committed and are ready to strive with the companies vision.