JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
NTS Group are currently recruiting a Customer Operations Specialist for a leading multinational company in Dubai. This is a Supply Chain position, focusing mainly on Customer Service. The role will pay up to around AED 30,000 PM plus benefits.
The Cluster Operations Lead India will manage the Supply Chain systems and processes for the cluster or region, reporting to the Regional / Cluster Supply Chain Leader. The individual will be responsible for ensuring all relevant Supply Chain systems and processes are appropriately developed, maintained and improved, including demand forecasting, supply of product to the markets, new product launch, recalls, management of customers, customer complaints, order processing, inventory management & reconciliation, and day to day management of 3PL & Customs agents. This individual will be responsible for communicating Supply and Demand information to SC in a timely manner and liaising appropriately with QA, Regulatory Affairs, Commercial and other relevant functions to resolve supply issues.
• Bachelor Degree in business, Supply Chain or equivalent
• 5 - 7 years of progressive experience in various supply chain management roles within the Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industries.
• Knowledge of ERP systems including packages relating to supply chain mgmt.
• Ability to think “outside the box” and be well versed in the global distribution
• Effective written and oral communication skills are required to facilitate information flow across internal / external supply chain partners and senior leadership.
• Knowledge of different aspects of regulatory compliance that impact a pharmaceutical supply chain. This can include but is not limited to GxP considerations and controlled substance regulations.
• Must be able to demonstrate leadership ability in driving change within an organization. This could include systems, processes or tools to drive success
• Able to recognize the importance of meeting business needs and balance cost, quality and customer service
ABOUT THE COMPANY
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.