JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Talent & Culture Manager
The Talent and Culture Manager is the central resource for staff focused on coaching, performance support and promotion of an inclusive organizational culture, with a particular emphasis on practices that support Team in operationalizing racial equity
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Provide a source of information to Department Heads regarding disciplinary, grievance and employee counselling issues. Ensure all disciplinary procedures are carried out, taking role of arbitrator, note taker or advisor where appropriate.
- Utilize an open door policy to acknowledge employee problems or concerns in a timely manner
- Ensure employee issues are referred to the Department Manager for resolution or escalated to the DT&C.
- Take active role in projects and teams throughout the Hotel and be prepared to take leadership where appropriate or act as an advisor on any T&C issues.
- Lead, plan and organize generic social and community activities.
- Ensure efficient organization of the accommodation processes and procedures as well as amenities to ensure employees satisfaction.
- Ensure colleagues files contain required employment paperwork, proper performance management and compensation documentation, are properly maintained and secured for the required length of time.
- Ensure medical records are maintained in a separate, secure and confidential medical file. -
- Create monthly Labour turnover report, Monthly Accor hotels Talent & Culture report and any other reporting requirements.
- Ensure all employees starting, change and termination information is accurately completed, entered into the system and communicated to payroll department. Ensure Cluster Director, Talent & Culture is informed of all starters, changes and terminations.
- Support to Cluster Director of Talent & Culture - Other duties as assigned .
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 5 years Human Resources management experience, preferably in the luxury setting
- A strong understanding of labor and employment law
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to train and develop team members
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and take initiative
- Excellent organizational skills
- Analytical skills
- Computer skills
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.