JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are on the hunt for a passionate, self-motivated and experienced teacher to join our qualified team of educators.
As a teacher, you will be responsible for cultivating the students’ interest in education and development. Your responsibilities will include grading assignments, evaluating students’ progress, and planning educational activities.
• Bachelor’s degree in teaching or relevant field.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience as a teacher.
• In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Candidates with Equivalency or MOE Approval.
• Social Studies
• British English
• Computer Science
• Physical Education
• KG Teachers
Candidates who fulfill all requirements can send CV
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Lazar Group of Schools is a young, dynamic organization that has its genesis in a family of educators. The group, with varied interests ranging from maintenance to retail, is well-known and long-established in the Emirate of Ajman. It commenced its foray into the education sector with The Royal Academy, a CBSE Curriculum school in 2012.
The Bloomington Academy, launched in 2014, is the first British curriculum school in Ajman and speaks of the vision of the management in sensing the need and providing for such an institution in this Emirate.