JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
This is an exciting opportunity to suit an innovative professional with exceptional teaching skills, excellent knowledge of curriculum, and a delight in being part of the founding teaching team of this exciting School. Your understanding of pupils’ strengths and needs is essential, as is the creation of a positive learning environment in the classroom. In addition, your role is to develop and foster the appropriate skills, leadership capabilities, and social abilities to enable their optimum development in accordance with their age, ability, and aptitude; and partner parents for a wrap-around approach to pupil support.
• Model our values and learning habits in all language and interactions
• Commitment to staff and pupil wellbeing, parent education, and supporting the development of a strong culture of community
• Respect and maintain all aspects of professional confidentiality
• Undertake such duties as may reasonably be requested showing the flexibility of approach
Qualifications and Experience
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Education or Equivalent subject Degree(PGCE is a plus)
• British/UK/IB/US Curriculum Experience
• Strong knowledge of curriculum area, understanding of teaching pedagogy and methods
• Minimum 1-year teaching experience
• International Experience Preferred
Our clients are looking for Teachers who are able to start Immediately or August/September 2022.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
CODA Talent is a global search consultancy built on the fundamental belief that “people are our greatest asset.” With over a couple of decades of experience, CODA has a solid understanding of how-to do-good business. Our network is global and consists of Directors, CEO’s, VP’s, Senior Managers and Business Leaders. We pride ourselves on securing top talent for business-critical positions often in difficult to fill territories on a permanent, freelance or fixed term contract basis.
CODA's innovative talent solutions utilize the key elements of Contingency and Executive search tailored to the specific requirements of our clients. We support the ‘Nationalization Drive’ which is a key component of the ‘social inclusion’ agenda of many countries today. Our clients see the need to work with a focused and truly dedicated partner to identify the best talent. Across the globe we support public and private sector organisations with experienced national hires from within our network who we have worked with over the years.
CODA also supports Women in Leadership: With extensive experience of connecting people we have had the privilege to meet and network with some of the most talented women across the globe. From Leadership to Entrepreneurship to Technology, CODA Talent plays an active role in the identification of key women who are making a remarkable impact in the industry. We support women to achieve their full potential and we encourage our partners to be a part of this initiative.