JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
At DarkMatter, we are building an organisation of specialists to provide the ultimate integrated cyber security protection available. Whatever the scope, scale or sensitivity of our clients' work, we'll assess their risks, resolve their vulnerabilities and always keep them ahead of the threat, offering them the best possible products and solutions.
The Tech Lead/Architect will be responsible for delivering the technical vision and managing the engineering teams responsible for the Identity, and Access Management (IAM) products and portfolio, focused on eGovernment and enterprise use cases across identity, authentication, and authorization. You will participate in planning and defining system specifications, and be responsible for making high-level system design decisions and dealing with technical issues in the development of products.
In this role, you will:
- Participate in planning and defining system specifications
- Create high-level system designs
- Look into technical issues during design, integration, debugging and testing
- Advise on solutions to develop designs, fix problems, and enhance system performance
- Coordinate different working groups across product, engineering, supplier, and security teams Liaise with clients and suppliers
- Work with product management to translate market needs into product strategy and requirements, and the technical designs to delivery on these needs
- Prioritize work for the transition from product strategy to implementation: from roadmap to releases and sprints, from epics to stories, validating the product along the way
To bring your dream to life, you will need:
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the development of software products
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the Identity and Access Management (IAM) field
- Knowledge of software security, and secure system design
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as SDLC, software development, security engineering, test engineering, DevOps, and product management
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Familiarity with Trust Services Providers, eIDAS
- Experience with software-as-a-service delivery
- Knowledge of security architectures, cryptography, and secure communication protocols
- Experience with secure development lifecycles
- Experience with DevOps and site-reliability-engineering (SRE) within product development
- Ability to identify the customers' complete end-to-end processes and their needs for improvement
Working in Abu Dhabi:
Just off the Arab Gulf and right next to the most perfect beaches, is a place where geniuses make an impact. At DarkMatter, we're turning our biggest ideas into reality in one of the fastest moving and most dynamic cities on the planet. Working here, you'll lead technical innovation in the region while taking advantage of all Abu Dhabi has to offer. From first class healthcare and education, to superior living accommodations and cultural attractions, you'll find your ideal career and more in this global crossroads. The UAE is one of the safest and most secure areas in the world. And with its location between Europe, Africa and Asia, you'll expand your worldview in just a short flight. But you won't have to venture far from the city to experience its diversity. You'll find people of over 50 nationalities working at DarkMatter. Join us and see that while far away from the concrete tech jungle, Abu Dhabi is a high-tech oasis where your latest innovations will thrive and grow.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.