JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We have a new role working with a leading Rail Business Contractor, looking to bring on a Technical Engineer with experience in the Rail and Depot industry.
Do you have an abundance of experience within Depots & Metro Related Projects for the client, contractor or consultant? Our client is after a hands on person to drive compliance, systems and approvals.
The right candidate will have solid experience of managing and coordinating the compliance process to ensure the Contractor’s design output meets Employer’s technical, safety, functional, RAM, derived (technical and safety) requirements at the verification stage.
You will be responsible for the Employers requirement processes along the full project life cycle, directly reporting into the Systems Assurance Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
• Preparing Contractor’s Requirement Management Plans and Procedures for approval
• Submitting Compliance Report for approval
• Completing the Verification and Validation (V&V) acceptance criteria for each deliverable requirement
• Conversant with Requirement Management Tools DOORS and ComplyPro
SAR 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Following is critical for a successful application:
• Engineering background in Civils, or Mechanical, Electrical Systems or Railway System
• Knowledge of Depot Equipment
• At least 10 years of experience in the Metro or Railway projects
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.