JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Technical Marine Manager – For Marine Services Company, Oil & Gas
Ras Al Khaimah – U.A.E, Permanent Role
Apply now! - Technical Marine Manager - For Marine Services Company Oil & Gas
Reporting to the Operations Director, we are looking for an experienced Technical Marine Manager for a Marine Services Company supporting Oil & Gas Offshore projects, to work at Ras Al Khaimah – U.A.E on a Permanent Role.
The ideal candidate will be a marine engineer, naval architect, master mariner or similar, with at least 5 years experience in similar positions.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role will be:
- The overall technical maintenance of the ships.
- To ensure the most economical maintenance of the fleet.
- To act as a technical referent in the event of an emergency, being available to be contacted at any time.
- The coordination of information among technical and safety departments and onboard vessels.
- Synchronizing of all Ship’s management in order to meet the company’s policy in relation to management service standards, preparing, verifying and reporting information about ordinary maintenance (PMS) as well as extraordinary events (i.e. dry-docking, conversions, modifications, warranties, damages, etc).
- Arrange all documentation relevant to technical updates and related legislation to onboard and shore management.
- To structure, implement, and monitor the company QSMS within the area of assigned responsibilities.
- The candidate will require extensive technical know-how and experience in marine engineering, managerial experience, and ability to coordinating activities & projects.
If you are not available or suitable feel free to share this mail among your friends who might be looking for work in this difficult situation.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what's needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we're incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of 383 million British Pound.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.