JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Technical Marine Superintendent – For Marine Services Company, Oil & Gas
Ras Al Khaimah – U.A.E, Permanent Role
Reporting to the Technical Marine Manager, we are looking for an experienced Technical Marine Superintendent for a Marine Services Company supporting Oil & Gas Offshore projects, to work at Ras Al Khaimah – U.A.E on a Permanent Role.
The ideal candidate will be an engineer, naval architect, master mariner or similar, with at least 5 years experience in similar positions.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role will be:
- Tracking day to day ship operation for smooth activities at sea.
- Monitoring and maintain shipboard PMS (Planned Maintenance System) for hull and machinery.
- Approve and synchronize the supply of stores, spares, consumables, including nautical equipment.
- Approve and organize repairs and maintenance.
- Implement ISM and ISO in conjunction with the TM.
- Arrange and control vessel’s budget relevant to technical aspects.
- Ensures all documentation relevant to ship's equipment is complete, updated and promptly available.
The candidate will require extensive technical know-how and experience in marine engineering, managerial experience, and ability to coordinating activities & projects.
If you are not available or suitable feel free to share this mail among your friends who might be looking for work in this difficult situation.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
- Reporting to the Technical Marine Manager, we are looking for an experienced Technical Marine Superintendent for a Marine Services Company supporting Oil & Gas Offshore projects, to work at Ras Al Khaimah – U.A.E on a Permanent Role.
- The candidate will require extensive technical know-how and experience in marine engineering, managerial experience, and ability to coordinating activities & projects.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what's needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we're incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of 383 million British Pound.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.