JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
First impressions are everything! As a Telephone Operator, you are the initial voice that our guests hear when they call in. You are a key ambassador of our hotel in making the guests' experience truly remarkable.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Perform all aspects of Telecommunications services to achieve the highest possible guest satisfaction in accordance with the Hotel's standards.
- Process all incoming and outgoing calls accurately and courteously.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
- Offer information pertaining to available services and facilities of hotel, points of interests, and entertainment attractions.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in a similar role within a reputable brand.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus.
Your team and working environment:
- Dynamic working environment.
- Defined development career path.
- Friendly and supportive team.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.