JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are currently seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Telesales executive for a software development company specializing in software solutions for procurement and tendering. Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Develop a deep understanding of our software solutions and become knowledgeable about our target customer base.
- Identify and prospect potential customers through various channels, actively generating leads for the sales pipeline.
- Call prospective customers to offer them our product and services and arrange meetings for the business development team.
- Send emails to prospective customers as prepared by the marketing team.
- Meeting sales targets as mandated by management.
- Input the generated leads into HubSpot, and ensure that its updated on a regular basis.
- Attend meetings with business development executive as and when required.
- Conduct demonstration of the software to clients whenever required.
- Provide feedback received from clients to management.
- Collaborate with colleagues in different teams within the company.
- Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships.
- Send sales reports to management on a regular basis.
- Building and maintaining relationships with vendors’ representatives responsible for the decision-making process to have their profiles on the platform.
- Must be a graduate with a minimum of Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 2 years in Telesales preferably in UAE.
- Demonstrated track record in achieving sales targets;
- Strong communication, negotiation, and persuasion skills
- Fluency in English verbally and written.
- Team player.
- Good presentation skills;
- Excellent MS Office and CRM Skills
- Strong work ethics, and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Arabic speaker is preferred.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
MJN Consult Arabia is a boutique investment house based in Dubai, UAE. The firm is involved in a number of projects around the world covering many industries. Current projects involve, a Finance company in Abu Dhabi, a hospitality business in Dubai, a Manufacturing unit in Ras Al Khaimah and a number of other project in Asia and Europe. Consult Arabia believes in creating a work atmosphere that allows its employees to grow, prosper and develop a highly satisfying career path. The company rewards its employees based on merits and ensuring that they are compensated in a fair and competitive manner.