JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our dynamic client in the events industry is seeking a detail-oriented and highly accurate Arabic candidate to join the finance team on a temporary basis, for 3-4 months, as an Accountant. The ideal candidate will play a crucial role in managing our financial transactions, ensuring the accuracy and efficiency of our accounts receivable and accounts payable processes for the SAUDI ARABIAN entity.
Candidates on a spouse or own/golden visa will be considered
• Manage the end-to-end process of invoicing, including generation, distribution, and tracking.
• Reconcile customer accounts and resolve any discrepancies in a timely manner.
• Monitor and follow up on outstanding receivables to ensure timely payment.
• Collaborate with sales and customer service teams to address customer inquiries and resolve issues.
• Enter information into the client’s finance portal in Saudi Arabia (which is usually written in Arabic)
• Process vendor invoices accurately and efficiently, matching with purchase orders and receipts.
• Reconcile vendor statements and address any discrepancies or issues.
• Ensure timely and accurate payments to vendors while maximizing early payment discounts.
• Collaborate with procurement and other departments to verify and validate invoices.
AED 15,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
• Proven experience in accounts receivable and accounts payable functions.
• Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy in handling financial data.
• Ability to manage and prioritize a high volume of transactions in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
• Proficient in relevant accounting software and Microsoft Excel.
• The successful candidate will be a self-motivated and organized professional with a keen eye for detail. They should thrive in a dynamic environment, handling a large volume of transactions with precision.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to maintaining positive vendor and client relationships are essential.
If you are a dedicated and detail-oriented accountant looking to contribute to a growing organization, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.