JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• She/ He: will be responsible for tenders dealing with all commercial and estimating activities associated with Client's tender requirements and all associated subcontract and supplier requirements from receipt of tender enquiry through to contract award and consequent handover to operations.
• Has a good experience and strong knowledge about tendering and search about partnership and answer all questions and work in technical evaluation.
• Has a good experience and strong knowledge about searching for material’s, goods & spare part from supplier
• He has the ability to contacted all department and follow all document requested for tenders and can keep good record for all document, report, photos and keep update it for tenders and can provide registered company with clients and follow all tenders and work to completed and can assist to ensure that the project results are delivered on time and to a high standard. Have worked before with SAP, ISN and any tender web site.
• Responsibilities include record keeping, all documents such as specification procedures, Project schedule and records, surveillance report, Projects release notice and quality records book with numbering system according to project filing procedure.
• Handling of all engineering documents.
• Controlling all records and documents.
• Ensure that all controlled Quality documents related to the Project are maintained to the latest issue, and that these documents are made available when requested where operations essential to the effective functioning of the Quality Management System are performed.
• Well aware of all types of quality documents like ITP, Checklist, RFI, method statements, Non-conformance report, technical queries, Inspection assignment package, Disposition Report, Material Request, Technical Approval Request and other project contract documents. Formatting may include correcting templates, fonts and style, pagination and numbering and other activities that may be required to achieve a client’s documentation requirements.
• Create Document Control and correspondence folders for individual projects.
• Ensure all templates used with the department conform to the Company standard.
• Bachelor's degree and Tendering engineer. (Or equivalent)
• Professional computer skills especially with MC. office programs.
• Excellent English language.
• Strong verbal and communications skills.
• Proficient typing and editing skills
• Time management.
• Technical evaluation and answering tender questions.
• Internal auditor, Writing and reviewing company policies, HSE awareness & QC/QA awareness
• Preparing commercial and technical offers for tenders.
• Daily maintenance report and submit to the client.
• Institute of leadership and management qualification attained.
• Work at Cost easements manager and project manager.
• Highly organizing and archiving skills.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Alaq Al Ezderhar Co. has been Providing Different Keys Services for its Clines since 2012, When First Established by a Group of Engineers as a Small Company Specialized in Inspection and Training Services as well as Integrated a Wide Range of Services including Inspection, Maintenance, Waste Management, Civil & Construction and Logistics Services (VIP Transport Services & Lifting Equipment). We are the preferred partner for large international companies and local project developers and contractor. We work in terms of speed, efficiency, and cost. For us, actions speak louder than words.