JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Emirates Palace is centrally located in the heart of Abu Dhabi, close to major visitor attractions and the main business areas of the city. Just 40 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport and 90 minutes from Dubai Airport, Emirates Palace is conveniently situated for both leisure and business travellers. Popular tourist sites close to the Emirates Palace include the Grand Mosque and the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre, both located 20 minutes away. The Marina Mall and major shopping attractions are also within walking distance of the hotel
To provide excellent customer service while performing massage therapies and body treatment as assign by Assistant Spa Manager, Spa Director or supervisor. The general responsibilities include monitoring stock promoting the lines of products to clients keeping all working area and equipment clean and organized.
- To create the first positive impression to the guest by greeting them in a warm welcoming manner by name addressed
- To contribute the high level of service in accordance with the Hotel's standard as prescribed in standards operation manual
- To perform quality massage therapies and body treatment prescribed in standards training manual
- To ensure all equipment associated with service function at all time
- To be able to answer all questions related to service and identify to benefit or advantage of treatments required to the guests
- To participated in a new training and refreshing program as required
- To update the therapist log book
- To complete all assignments stated by deadlines with the Assistant Spa Manager, Spa Director or Supervisors guidelines
- To respond to the change as indicated by hotel
- To have a complete understanding of adhere to the hotel's policy and procedures
- To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the hotel's policy and procedures
- To report for duty punctually and wear the correct uniform with the name badge at all time
- To carry out the other duties as assigned by the management team
- To establish good relationship and rapport with the guests and colleagues
- To ensure the cleanliness and hygiene in work areas
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time, depending on the need of the business and hotel
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- 1-2 years' experience in Spa Therapist role
- English Language proficiency
- Concern for quality and attention to details
- Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and can multitask
- Ability to remain calm and composed under pressure
- Flexible in terms of scheduling
- Applies a professional, confidential and ethical approach at all times
- Able to stand all day
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential.
Embrace an experience as individual as you are!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Kempinski name is proudly borne by a growing collection of distinguished properties around the world. As Europe's oldest luxury hotel group, we are committed to providing our guests with memorable journeys inspired by exquisite European flair. We believe life should be lived with style.
Each year, an increasing number of guests come to appreciate these qualities, as Kempinski adds new, exciting destinations in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and The Americas. While this growth reflects the strength and success of the Kempinski brand, the collection will remain a limited one, where exclusivity can be nurtured and individuality can flourish.
We believe that our prestigious, European heritage puts Kempinski in a unique position to satisfy the expectations of the stylish and discerning traveller. It's not just to simply provide a hotel bed and a meal, at Kempinski it's all about bringing a story to life.
Since 1897, our employees have been a part of creating history around the world. From historic buildings to the most avant-garde of modern architecture, our properties are the setting for some of life's greatest moments. We've witnessed historic meetings between world leaders, celebrities taking sanctuary in the world of privacy we create for them, and created incredible memories for guests on a 'once-in-a-lifetime' journey.
We are wholeheartedly committed to providing perfection for our guests at every moment and in every way. Perhaps it's something as life-changing as a wedding celebration, where our attention to detail and perfect service mean that your special day goes without a hitch. Or perhaps it's as simple as the note left on your pillow at night, which thoughtfully lets you know the weather tomorrow so you know how to dress in the morning. At Kempinski, we are each personally responsible for creating rich and meaningful experiences for our guests.