JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The purpose of this role is the development and implementation of a detailed training strategy designed to meet the changing needs of the business, at a corporate and individual level. It will require conducting training needs analyses, reviewing results and designing training/development interventions to meet the needs identified.
The client is a global player in the retail industry and based in Abu Dhabi offices, this role is a huge opportunity for someone in their early career who is looking to progress and grow in a training role.
The Key responsibilities of the role will include:
* Work with Retail Operations Management to conduct Training Needs Analysis (TNA), and develop the Retail Training and Development strategy.
* Ensure that all individual Retail areas/teams have an up-to-date training plan in place.
* Creation and maintenance of accurate records of training within each area.
* Ensuring Health, Safety and compliance training is delivered at appropriate times
* Develop and manage a structured process to review departmental training plans
* Develop and manage an effective program for product knowledge training to ensure the achievement of sales targets
* Develop a structured process for on the job training opportunities
* Production of monthly training analysis reports for the senior HR and Retail management teams
* Management of the local training budget
* Relationship Management - Establish and develop strong working relationships with the Management team
* Management of all administration and ensuring all HRMIS is updated in a timely manner
A Salary of 10,000AED - 12,000AED + Benefits
The successful candidate will have/be
* 3rd Level Qualification in Retail Management/HR/Education/Training area an advantage
* Strong proven experience in the area of training/development, conducting TNA's designing training programmes
* Fluent Arabic speaker
* Good understanding of the Retail sector
* Proven experience of facilitation and training delivery skills
* A proven record in delivering excellent communication standards to a variety of stakeholders
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent IT skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.