JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for a Travel Consultant who can join our team immediately. You will be responsible for promoting and booking travel arrangements for clients (individuals or businesses). The goal is to enhance satisfaction and acquire an expanding and dedicated clientele.
• Provide end-to-end visa services, staying updated with local regulations, and ensuring service competitiveness.
• Stay informed about travel trends, local airports, and immigration law to deliver accurate information to clients.
• Booking Portal experience is required. (Ticketing, reissue, refund, quality control, and ticketing skills are preferred.)
• Monitor and resolve customer complaints, provide prompt assistance, gather feedback, and share it with the sales team leader.
• Supply travelers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday material (guides, maps, event programs etc)
• Collect deposits and balances.
• Handle unforeseen problems and complaints and determine eligibility for money returns.
• Create and update electronic records of clients.
• Keep financial statements and documents.
• Reach the revenue and profit targets.
AED 2,000 to 3,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Proven working experience as a Travel Consultant.
• Excellent knowledge of travel software.
• Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an advantage.
• Exemplary sales skills and customer-oriented approach.
• Well-versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual etc)
• Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively.
• Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are recognised for our excellent work and are part of 4 world records; the biggest rocket man hoarding, longest fire works for new years eve, largest fire works and the longest graffiti wall. We also built the largest scaffolding wall in the world, tallest acrylic box with glass and the most expensive billboard in the world.