JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Knowledgeable of all the aspects of the excursions program with relation to the tours sold on board.
• The overall responsibility is the day operation of the Sales program.
• Sell tours to guests, generating revenue for the company.
• Provide information to guests on tours available to promote tour sales.
• Assist guests with questions relating to excursions and offer assistance with any special requests.
• Ensure that the monthly sales target has been achieved.
• Sending by daily basis sales report
• Entering all the bookings made at the same time.
• Following up with the finance department regarding the cash payment.
In this job you would need to have a pleasant and friendly manner, and a good general knowledge of our product and services.
• Experience in customer services roles in the Destination Management / Travel and Tourism Industry.
• Good product knowledge
• Should have excellent selling and promotional skills.
• Handling the overall operation of the sales programs
• Ability to thrive in a team environment
• Resilient and flexible approach with the ability to respond to customer and company needs
• Candidate must have tri-lingual (English/Russian/German language) or (English/Spanish /Czech) + any other Language.
• Driving License holder is an advantage
ABOUT THE COMPANY
An organization built on professionalism, extensive experience and guest-centricity, Desert Gate was a long-sought dream of a visionary who established the company in 2004 as a supplier of the local needs of top-level tour operators in the UAE. Today, it is a full-fledged Premium DMC, serving the seven emirates of the UAE, Oman and it’s newest destination - The Maldives. Over the years, the company has been recognised and rewarded for its innovative approach to product design as well as providing top notch service to its guests.
A solid financial base complemented with a well-proven, reliable top management boasting of 75 years of combined experience in the travel industry, Desert Gate envisions to become the number one Luxury travel group in the Gulf region, with a plan to expand its services to other destinations that are connected culturally to its home market.
Desert Gate is part of the MTS Globe group and through that partnership has access to the best-in-class technology and cleanest XML feed in the industry. Also, as a traditional DMC, Desert Gate has all you can expect from a first-rate ground handler, such as excellent contracting, creative excursions and superior in-resort service levels.
Desert Gate combines the very best of a traditional DMC with avant-garde technology and connectivity.