JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Valet Parking Attendant
First impressions are everything! As a Valet Parking Attendant, you will take care of the guests from the moment they arrive through to their departure by ensuring they have a Safe experience with us.
What is in it for you:
- Work with a diverse group of heartists
- Be a part of Accor prestigious team
- Start your career with us and advance further your opportunities
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Greeting all guests and co-workers with a smile and an appropriate hospitality greeting
- To be noticeably positioned at entrances anticipating guests needs and to provide parking assistance upon arrival, and departure of guest vehicles.
- Provide the guest with clear explanation of valet benefits
- Ensures driveway and entrance are free and clear from congestion for arrivals and departures of vehicles by ensuring all cars are parked in an expedient manner.
- Ensures all vehicle keys are clearly identified and stored in a locked location
- Retrieving vehicles as requested by guest in a quick and timely manner
- Assist with opening and closing vehicle doors
- Assist guest in loading luggage into vehicle and providing directions as needed upon departure
- In the course of normal duties, to observe, report, or take immediate corrective action on deficiencies, malfunctions, and untidiness.
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential; customer service experience is an asset
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to operate all type of vehicles (Manual and Automatic transmission)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience with Valet Parking
- Valid Driver's License with no infractions
- Good command of the English language
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inExecutive Assistant Jobs in UAE
Legal Secretary Jobs in UAE
Office Manager Jobs in UAE