JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The Venue Manager assumes the responsibility for the efficient operation and overall success of the Pavilion. This role is pivotal in ensuring that events hosted at the venue run seamlessly and adhere to the expectations of stakeholders. The key responsibilities encompass:
VIP Guest Experience:
Well-versed in providing a superior level of service and meticulous attention to detail, given the distinguished status of the pavilion’s guest, from VIP to Governmental delegates.
- Supervising venue logistics, which include overseeing the movement of furniture, readiness, and related matters.
- Guaranteeing the venue's cleanliness and safety, ensuring that the staff is in place and well-informed, and declaring operational readiness for the venue.
- Collaborating with the Pavilion Director in the execution of planning documents, including but not limited to:
- Event Plan
- Venue Emergency Plan
- Medical and Incident Response Plan
- Staffing Plan
- Event Daily Briefing
Emergency Contingency Plan:
- Establishing liaison with Security Operations to formulate comprehensive emergency protocols. This includes the development of evacuation plans and procedures for medical emergencies, as well as severe weather contingency plans.
- Assisting the Pavilion Director in daily venue management and administrative requirements. Participating in the project development of the pavilion's operations.
Post Event Reporting and Closures
- Provide comprehensive post event reports, venue audits and pavilion handover reports.
AED 15,000 to 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
The ideal candidate for the Venue Manager role should possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Knowledge and previous experience in protocol and VIP guest management is mandatory.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask effectively.
- Proficiency in problem-solving, particularly in addressing challenges related to speakers and event logistics.
- A customer service-oriented mindset.
- Proficiency in event management software and tools.
- Adaptability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- A collaborative team player with the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Previous experience in venue management is considered advantageous.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 2001, Ultimate HR Solutions bears the market reputation of being a complete HR Services provider, precise and pro-active in locating and managing human resources. Our client-friendly process and human capital infrastructure allows us to service ever changing client requirements in an efficient and effective manner. With comprehensive experience servicing world-class clientele and top-caliber candidates across a wide spectrum of industries, we measure our success through our growing list of satisfied clients. UHRS started with humble beginnings as a preferred recruitment partner, and from there branched out into outsourcing/ contract staffing.