JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
DPR1965 - Vice President - Sales
Dubai Parks and Resorts comprises of three theme parks – MOTIONGATE™ Dubai, BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai, and LEGOLAND® Dubai and one water park – LEGOLAND® Water Park – connected by Riverland™ Dubai – a retail, dining and entertainment walkway. The destination will also feature the Lapita™ Hotel, a Polynesian-themed resort catering to families.
Don’t just visit – be a part of it! Join a talented and creative team to deliver unforgettable experiences for people from across the globe. Share your expertise, skills and passion with us, and be part of something everyone will be talking about for years to come.
Play Your Part
• Leads domestic, international and call centre sales teams and revenue management to drive the delivery of the annual sales revenue goal
• Provide strategic vision and framework for the Sales Team
• Ensure sales targets are established & communicated to individuals
• Work with senior management to share overview & get buy-in to team’s priorities
• Provide timelines and deliverables to ensure sales planning process is ongoing throughout the year
• Create framework for the day to day functioning of the sales team
• Coach, mentor and guide team
• Own sales team processes & procedures to maximise efficiency of the sales team
• Ensure team are aware of all company developments
• Provide regular overview of sales team performance to ensure corrective action can be made when required
• Maintain regular contact with senior management of all key accounts
• Oversee sales team call frequency to ensure proper account management
• Take overall responsibility for relationship with DTCM
• Identify new areas of opportunity for the Sales Team
• Drive continuous expansion of our distribution and initiatives to deliver on the strategic vision
• Nurture distribution opportunities from initial discussions to full fruition to ensure efficient implementation
• Work with Revenue Management to identify revenue growth opportunities & drives implementation of any required adjustments within Sales Team
• Collaborate on pricing recommendations with revenue management
• Maximise efficient use of Sales Budget and return on all marketing initiatives
Are You a Star?
• Bachelor Degree Holder in Business Administration/Tourism/Hospitality/Education sector or MBA
• At least 15 years’ experience in the attractions or hospitality industry
• Senior management credentials
• Minimum of 5 years recent experience in the UAE
• Previous experience of international business development
• Significant experience of managing a large team
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, annual flight allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers new heights in experiential entertainment through an inspired concept that brings the best of the east and the west in the entertainment industry. Conceived and developed by Meraas Holding, Dubai Parks and Resorts articulates the Dubai leadership’s vision of positioning the emirate as a compelling global tourist destination.
The first phase of Dubai Parks and Resorts will comprise three theme parks: motiongate™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, and LEGOLAND® Dubai. The development will also feature Riverland - a grand entrance plaza and Lapita, a family themed hotel. The first phase is scheduled for completion in 2016. Ground work commenced on site in February 2014