JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Define and implement a creative visual merchandising Method.
• Decorate and dress the mannequins in different angels, display them in attractive locations making use of creativity lighting for windows display.
• Align company sales goals with appealing display.
• Developing strategies to highlight promotions, price changes, clearance, and holiday or seasonal needs.
• Anticipating and maximizing customer interest, reaction, and expectations with visual displays.
• Create displays that are creative, on-trend, and appealing.
• Identify key messages and set a clear image of the result
• Arrange new ideas and strategies for displays in advance before launching new product.
• Create eye-catching visual displays that lead and attract the customer.
• Arrange the products in the right manner in an attractive and creative way.
• Coordinate with the artist, support staff and co-visual merchandisers in fulfilling the requirements of visual merchandising of all the shops
• Select the right and innovative methods, color concepts, proper sizing and materials for visual merchandising.
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual communications, spatial design, interior design, retail management, or a related field.
• Proven work experience as a visual merchandiser.
• Comprehensive portfolio of relevant visual design work.
• Experienced at using Adobe Creative Suite programs, such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, or other visual design tools.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
• Working knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices.
• Ability to analyze sales merchandising reports and survey results.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Flexible working hours, including evenings and weekends.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
39 years of continuous success. PARIS GROUP is recognize as one of the principal forces in the Fashion and Hospitality business in the Middle East and Far East region; it demonstrated an appreciation for the retail industry by taking a leadership role as an agent, distributor and franchisee. PARIS GROUP is committed in bringing the class of fashion clothing to the GCC Region with the encompassing franchise partnership with world top fashion designers such as below listed renewed brands to just name a few:
- Gianfranco Ferre
- Louis Ferraud
- Pierre Cardin
- Alessandro Dell
Other businesses of the group: a. F&B: DAR AL HALABI; GIANFRANCO FERRE CAFE (Chocolate Bar) restaurants in Dubai. b. Real Estate division: Sankari Investments in UAE & France. c. JW TURNER CONTRACTING LLC is dedicated sister company for the Interior decoration