JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Experience as a waiter in the hospitality industry
• Ability to adapt to a fluid environment.
• Commitment to a high level of customer service
• Strict attention to detail
• Knowledge of area restaurants, theaters and other attractions
• Ability to handle sensitive matters with efficiency and discretion.
• Knowledge of food and wine pairings is a plus.
• Associate or bachelor’s degree in hotel management
• Meet guests when they arrive and getting them settled in their rooms.
• Anticipate guests’ needs by learning their preferences, allergies, dislikes, etc.
• Have a thorough understanding of all spirits and specialty foods in stock.
• Assess and restock wine and spirit collections as necessary.
• Serve meals and pour drinks for guests.
• Communicate with housekeeping to ensure rooms are cleaned at the most convenient time for guests.
• Run errands for guests when necessary.
• Ensure guests’ rooms are clean and tidy up when necessary.
• Recommend and arrange amenities for guests.
• See guests off when they check out.
• Remain well-groomed at all times.
• Keep up to date on all hotel policies on safety and hygiene.
• Perform all duties with discretion, professionalism and a pleasant demeanor.
• Fine dining experience for 3 years inside or outside Dubai
• Excellent communication skill
• upselling quality
• Strong multi-tasking skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills specially in English
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are inspired in the Mexican territory, its parties, its folklore and its Mexican Gulf beauty.
Our chefs retake the culinary techniques that have prevailed for centuries in our country and give it a contemporary twist to present to the cosmopolitan city of Dubai.