JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Ensure the inbound shipments are offloading without any damage. Supervise the receipt of all incoming items, match them with the orders by verifying the quantities and quality and arrange for the appropriate storage. Raw & Packaging materials are made available as per production plan prior to line run by ensuring the smooth running of production lines. Coordinate with QC for sampling formalities. Concentrate shifting and segregating to appropriate temperature storage locations. Daily inventory count / Perpetual count (RMPM). Ensure the “First In, First Out” procedure is carried out. Handling sugar consignments offloading, storing & filling to SILO as per quality standard. Ensure high levels of housekeeping at all times. Update the KPI’s data daily.
Key Responsibilities include the following:
• Ensure to offload the RM/PM safely and segregate before inspection and QC sampling. Physical check and GR in SAP
• Issuing RMPM to Production lines as per the planning and guides the line forklift operators accordingly.
• Daily inventory count / Perpetual count (RM) on every run and reconcile with SAP stock.
• Ensure the put away in proper manner to follow FEFO.
• Coordinate with suppliers for return materials (pallet, Layer pads, Steel frames).
• Zero loss due to RM/PM supply including empty pallets.
• Daily monitoring of Co2 consumption including Co2 filling
• Transfer the ON HOLD materials to designated area.
• Sugar Silo: ensure stock level at silo is satisfactory to the line run and maintaining safety level while bags dumping and tanker offloading.
• Ensure & maintain all shift wise reports on daily basis.
• Liaising with cross functions, as and when required to run the smooth operation.
• Ensure high level of discipline in shop floor.
• Ensure compliance all Quality Standards, health and safety requirements, and the maintain always high levels housekeeping / GMP standards.
• Maintaining Stock: in liaison with respective supervisors maintain accurate stock after each line run, books against floor.
• Maintain updated documentation related to statutory compliance for the department as well as for external standards.
• Quality Safety & Environment Compliance - Adhere to usage of PPEs and safe working practices
• 3-4 years of related experience of which a minimum of 2 years should be in FMCG industry with sound knowledge of inventory process (FG/RMPM).
• Basic knowledge in SAP
• UAE valid Forklift license
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Knowledge of warehouse process
• Knowledge of handling Inbound / Outbound activities (FG/RMPM)
• Knowledge of Warehouse KPIs
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is a total beverage company, offering over 500 brands in more than 200 countries and territories.
In addition to the company’s Coca-Cola brands, our portfolio includes some of the world’s most valuable beverage brands, such as AdeS soy-based beverages, Ayataka green tea, Dasani waters, Del Valle juices and nectars, Fanta, Georgia coffee, Gold Peak teas and coffees, Honest Tea, innocent smoothies and juices, Minute Maid juices, Powerade sports drinks, Simply juices, smartwater, Sprite, vitaminwater and ZICO coconut water.
We’re constantly transforming our portfolio, from reducing sugar in our drinks to bringing innovative new products to market. We’re also working to reduce our environmental impact by replenishing water and promoting recycling. With our bottling partners, we employ more than 700,000 people, helping bring economic opportunity to local communities worldwide.