JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
As a Web Developer you will be working in a cross-functional tech team, collaborating closely with backend engineers and product managers, to create world class mobile and web applications for numerous industries.
The team pride themselves on creating beautiful user experience on top of practical technology solutions. You will be working on solutions for finance, logistics, transport, mining and trading to name but a few.
An international provider of IT business solutions supporting organisations in digital and process transformations via the power of smart technology. Through the development of in-house solutions, and investments in other ambitious technology companies, this motivated team standout as a successful and strategical technology partner to be reckoned with.
* Delivering a complete front-end Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
* Coordinating the workflow between UI/UX, product design and yourself.
* Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
* Communicating with external web services. Consider scalability, performance, reliability, etc.
* Communicate with the API using standard method.
In addition to a fantastic Web Developer opportunity working with varied projects, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer occasional travel.
* Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
* Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
* Ensuring a clear dependency chain, regarding the app logic as well as the file system.
* Familiarity working in a .Net technology stack environment (C#, ASP.net, Microservices).
* Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
* Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback.
* Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets.
* Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.