JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code.
• Collaborate on all aspects of application design and development.
• Make suggestions, ask questions, and always push the limits of the rest of the team.
• Always keep the user in mind.
• Perform code reviews and continue to improve code quality of all our software and projects.
• Work with members of the development team to implement, promote, and manage project development processes.
• Design, develop, and maintain new features of our existing and new products.
• Independently performs analysis to develop and implement high level designs
• Remains current on industry standards in web development
• Ability to research, develop and propose new technologies to improve application architecture
• Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code
• Build and deploy Mobile App using IONIC framework for Android and iOS.
• Experience with CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap is a must;
• Experience working with Web Services using XML and JSON;
• Experience with NodeJS is a plus;
• Experience with Object Oriented Programming is desired;
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.