JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client, a leading technology solutions provider is currently looking for Website and Mobile Developer to be based in Dubai.
• Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development life cycle
• Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
• Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming
• Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
• Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
• Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
• Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
• Experience in Angular 2+ framework, and to be fluent in the framework at all of its aspects.
• Experience in RxJs, and great ability to utilize the library in big projects.
• Experience in RESTful API's and to be fluent in them
• Experience in mobile apps development (Android/iOS).
• High understanding of OOP, MVC & MVVM concepts.
• Good understanding of GIT version control syste
• The candidate must be flexible in time as the job may require some extra time and effort every now and then.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.