JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
A leading manufacturer of heavy equipment including cranes, aerial work platforms and other heavy equipment is looking for a Workshop Manager to look after the Abu Dhabi facility.
Duties for the role include:
• Sites - supply and control all machines
• Repairs and services
• Design work procedures
• Implement procedures
• Project, Kick-off meetings
• Management of staff
• Introduce measuring tools for KPI's
• Equipment efficiency
• Bachelors degree in an engineering related discipline
• At least 10 years experience in workshop management
• Experience in managing the repair and maintenance of a variety of crane and AWP equipment is essential
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We apply years of industry know-how, an international candidate network and an intimate knowledge of the MENA region to recruit technical and engineering specialists within the fields of oil and gas, power, construction and engineering services.
Exergy consulting is borne of more than a decade of local market experience. Our Values
Exergy consulting was formed on three simple principles;
Professional excellence Absolute discretion Commitment to value
We strive to apply these values in ALL of our work. As a recruitment partner we see ourselves as your representative and an extension of your business.
Therefore we will always act with the utmost discretion and in accordance with the high standards of each and every one of our clients.