JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
My client is a leading railway specialist construction and operations company who are currently working on the construction of a new metro systems in Vietnam. They are currently looking to recruit a depot operations manager for the following;
• Create CRO operational plans for T&C phase
• Report writing as required.
• Manage CRO operations & team during T&C
• Write operational instructions for T&C phase
• Organize & manage maintenance works during T&C phase
• Create operational plan for trial run phase
• Manage training of CRO staff
• Manage 3rd party CRO staff
• Support to CRO manager
• Predominately based on day shifts, however other working times may be required.
• Other duties as required by Construction Railway Operations Manager.
• Candidates should ideally have an engineering degree and should have a proven track record of being a depot operations manager during the construction and testing and commissioning stage.
• Candidates should have experience of rail systems, testing and commissioning and construction rail operations
ABOUT THE COMPANY
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration