Job description / Role
Be a part of our international consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Our UK and European hub started in 1990 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering contracting, construction management, project and programme management, facilities management and cost consultancy services.
Planner - Luxury Hospitality/Residential
Part of the senior management team responsible for the scheduling through all stages of the life cycle including procurement, design and delivery.
It is essential that you can demonstrate a clear, systematic approach to solving complex issues and are able to communicate solutions in an effective, efficient, high level manner.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Performing baseline schedule maintenance and control.
• Developing the scheduling reports, together with the planning and controls leads.
• Collecting and interpreting schedule data and providing output to the programme and project teams.
• Interacting with functional leads and sub-programme leads to obtain schedule updates.
• Monitoring actual performance against the schedule to identify delay, early and late completion.
• Interfacing with the project technical staff to define change to schedules and identification of variances from the original plan.
• Identifying and evaluating associated schedule, resource conflicts and potential cost impacts and issues.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include
• Significant experience in leading projects from start to finish.
• Super high specification finishes experience.
• Luxury project delivery experience.
• Comprehensive knowledge of plan(s) of work and WBS.
• Knowledge of project management processes.
• Expertise in use of Primavera P6.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• A relevant degree qualification.
• A member of relevant professional body.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.