Job description / Role
Be a part of our international consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Our UK and European hub started in 1990 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering contracting, construction management, project and programme management, facilities management and cost consultancy services.
Project Director - Luxury Hospitality / Residential
Your responsibilities will include:
• Directing and managing the project development from start to end.
• Providing direction and support to project team.
• Planning and implementing of project from inception to handover of the project.
• Developing a full scale project plans.
• Managing the project budget and resource allocation.
• Ensuring the quality assurance of the projects.
• Monitoring and reporting on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
• Implementing and managing the project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
• Projecting the evaluations and assessment of results.
• Defining the project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Communicating effectively the project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear manner.
• Determining and assessing need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitment if necessary during the project cycle.
• Determining the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analysing results and troubleshoot problem areas.
• Building, developing and cultivating any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
• Previous working experience in a similar role.
• Must demonstrate experience leading projects from start to finish.
• Significant experience in managing and coordinating stakeholders.
• Hotel/hospitality project experience.
• Proven experience in people management.
• Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
• Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
• Strong strategic planning skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Super high specification finishes experience.
• Luxury project delivery experience.
• A relevant degree qualification.
• Member of chartered quality institute or equivalent.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.