Job description / Role
Finance Director M/W - Morocco
Based in Casablanca and directly attached to the Regional CFO, you are responsible of increasing the resources devoted to commercial financial issues and providing better support to the business as a whole (forecasting, planning and reporting).
Global media and marketing services company.
• As the Finance Director, your main responsibilities are:
• Assisting and reviewing Fee proposals for existing clients, ensuring contract compliance and for new business pitches (working with the new business team and ops directors).
• Taking ownership of client profitability reporting
Tracking P&L delivery
• Understand trading models from commercial, compliance and risk perspectives and work with CFO/Trading Directors to ensure alignment
• Working with our trading leads to understand group trading targets and forecasting future performance
• Take ownership of forecast/budget predictions and reporting analysis of variances between Actuals and Budgets/Forecasts
• Manage and develop a team of 3
• Drive efficiencies and establish procedures within the business to improve the financial reporting process
• Ensuring compliance with the Sarbanes Oxley Act, IFRS and UK GAAP (statutory accounts)
• Working as part of the regional team, build strong relationships with both regional and local stakeholders in agencies and the Group.
• You have a minimum of 10 years financial operations experience, ideally in the Media & Communications (or similar industry).
• You demonstrate a financial acumen including budget control and client profitability; a knowledge of processes, tools and techniques.
• Your client service skills and ability to build relationships are clearly evident.
• Lastly, you have developed strong skills in workflow management (organisational skills and time management), project management and planning, and team management.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.