Job description / Role
m2r Education are working with this French international school based in Morocco, who need Kindergarten Teachers (Grade 1-5) to teach French curriculum in English.
This will be a full-time contract with a very competitive compensation package (including social benefits) in either Casablanca or Rabat.
- Support children's learning by preparing engaging lessons that meet the requirements of the French curriculum in terms of milestones students need to reach at every age group. Those milestones are very similar to those of a UK/American curriculum.
- Collaborate with the French teacher of the classroom (kindergarten classrooms are bilingual French and English)
- Develop positive relationships with all members of the school community
- Support children's personal development and fulfilment
- Create a positive learning environment in your classroom
- Build positive relationships with families
- 2,500EURO per month (£2200)
- Health Insurance
- Installation allowance
- One flight ticket for the first year
September 2023 start
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
EUR 2500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Health insurance, Installation allowance, One flight ticket for the first year
- Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood or Childhood Education or Unrelated degree + PGCE
- At least 2 years of experience teaching children between 3 and 6 years old.
- UK or Irish
- Willingness to teach 24 hours, with an additional 6 hours of admin time
About the Company
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
The Blossom Nursery