Job description / Role
Oil Analysis Engineer M/F - Maroc
Our client is an international terminal operating looking for an oil analysis engineer based in Tanger.
The Oil Analysis Engineer's responsibilities include:
* Performing laboratory analysis (oil testing) for Lubricant or Hydraulic oil
* Providing technical support and training for oil testing to technician
* Reading and check the data on the oil type and machine type for accuracy and Managing laboratory data
* Conducting Oil Analysis for Fluid Properties, Contamination, Water Debris, and Wear Rate
* Verifying elemental wear data and compare to reference and trended data
* Verifying elemental contamination data along with particle counts .
* Checking moisture/water levels and compare to reference and trended data and verify the acid number
* Checking other analyzed data such as oxidation levels, flash point, demulsibility, analytical ferrography, etc
* Interpreting an oil analysis reports from commercial laboratories
Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or Engineering is required with 4 years extensive industry experience with oil testing methods, including ICP metals analysis, high temperature simulation, and other methods commonly used analysis of oil samples.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.