Job description / Role
Required to join an international contractor working on a port project in Morocco. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Follow-up and inspection of Civil & Marine works in the project.
• Supervise QC teams on site.
• Prepare and review IMS documents related to Quality Department
• Follow-up implementation of IMS in project
• Coordinate with client all quality related issues
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• A degree in Civil Engineering
• Experience in complex Civil/Marine projects is a must
• Extensive QA/QC background and experience as a QA/QC Manager in a Mega Project
• English Speaker with either French or Arabic
• Experience in implementing IMS and producing related documentation
• Preferable ISO 9001:2015 Certified Lead Auditor
• Excellent management skills, strong personality and leadership skills
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
QA QC Manager
Urgent - QA QC Manager
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Senior QA/QC Engineer