Job description / Role
Supply Manager - Rabat
Do you want to help build a world-class institution from the region, experience the thrill of being part of a high-growth technology company, and improve people's lives?
There is only one way to build an awesome institution: to attract exceptionally talented people who are aligned with the mission of the organisation and make them partners in success. At Careem, our mission is to simplify & improve the lives of people, initially through solutions that make transportation in the region reliable, and over time, through disruptions in payments and logistics. In the process, we want to build an organisation that inspires and become a world-class institution from the region.
Founded in 2012 by former entrepreneurs and McKinsey alums, Careem is the MENA regions leading ride-hailing service and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in over 50 cities across 11 countries and host over 6million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Careem's Supply managers are the backbone of the organization. They are the ones leading our teams to provide top-notch Captain support, growing the Supply, and managing the day-to-day operations in the most effective manner. Owning all KPIs across the whole supply funnel, our Supply Managers are responsible for sourcing and on-boarding our new captains, for utilising existing captains in the most efficient way and to deliver world class captain support. We look for Supply Managers that are passionate and highly driven and do whatever it requires to achieve our ambitious supply growth targets. As a Supply Manager you are on a clear development path to an Operations Manager.
- Responsible for recruiting, training and onboarding captains to grow our Supply efficiently and thereby meet our company's growth targets.
- Own the city setup and configurations to optimize customer experience, supply growth and performance
- Use a data driven approach to understand underlying reasons for supply shortage and drive initiatives to ensure optimal supply utilization
- Supervising all captain support channels to ensure our captains are receiving world class support
- Drive effective captain loyalty and engagement programs to ensure strong captain retention and increase captain lifetime value
- Lead and develop a team of high performers
- Qualitative individual who has a knack for leading people as well as understanding their concerns
- Embodies the Careem values in every sense
- Fast learner - lots of things to comprehend in a very short time span
- A real go getter - awesome at multitasking
- Approachable - a real people person
- Disciplined and time-oriented
- Gets a thrill from interacting with people
- Takes ownership and responsibility
- Past experience in leading a team in an operations driven setting (like a call center) appreciated
We offer an attractive total compensation package, with emphasis on equity compensation, monthly bonus upon meeting KPIs, excellent health benefits and monthly Careem credits. You will have a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company on the ground floor and shape its direction.
About the Company
We are a brand that aims to simplify people's lives by revolutionizing the transportation industry. A brand that strives to inspire everyone it interacts with, and supports every single person who dares to believe. #BeCareem
Careem is the MENA region's leading ride-hailing service and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in 50+ cities across 11 countries and host over 6 million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018.