Job description / Role
- Required to join an international contractor working on a large infrastructure project in Morocco
- Design coordination.
- Design of temporary works.
- Preparation of coordination/shop and as-built drawings.
- Quantity measurements and material take-off.
- Preparation of purchase requests (technical specs part) for permanent materials required for project.
- Evaluation of technical proposals received from vendors for project materials.
- Establish with the Construction Manager the construction methodologies.
- Coordinate with the Construction team and prepare construction documentation such as method statements, lifting plans, procedures, etc.
- Coordinate constructability reviews.
- Required Qualifications:
- Mandatory command of English, French and Arabic
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering
- Previous experience in EPC Marine Construction and/or Oil & Gas construction industry
- Minimum 10 years’ of relevant work experience
- Design background
- Planning Skills
- Time Management
- Detail and Results oriented
- Excellent communication skills
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration