Job description / Role
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To provide data led customer analytics to for CVM.
- MIS for all kind of CVM activities and overall product analytics of data, voice, and other revenue line items
- Monitor and evaluate performance of existing products & new product launch
- Evaluate and develop reports for overall CVM performance using Excel, SAP, Tableau
- Responsible for report optimization, data validation, accuracy, and reconciliation with management approved definition and amendment.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business or any other related field
- Minimum 3 years' of working experience in Customer Analytics and Reporting, Automation
- Fluency in English and Myanmar Language both spoken and written is mandatory
- Excellent working knowledge on SQL & Excel
This position is for Myanmar national.
Only eligible applicants will be contacted directly by the Ooredoo Myanmar Talent Acquisition Team. Candidates who does not meet the requirements will be kept in our database for any future vacancies.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.