Job description / Role
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To strengthen the Mobile Financial Service route to market on product roll outs, operation support and compliance
- Documents Management Due Diligence & KYC (Agents , aggregator ).
- Regional Support on Day to Day Operations.
- Responsible for Process Compliance.
- Execute Commissions as per SLA.
- UAT support on New Products & Existing Customization.
- Prepare Mobile Money Performance Reports timely and accurately.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- University Graduate
- Must 2 years working experience with Administration and relevant process engineering role
- Good understanding of financial principles and ratios
- Proficient in English (Speak, read and write)
This position is for Myanmar nationals.
Only eligible applicants will be contacted directly by the Ooredoo Myanmar Talent Acquisition Team. Candidates who do not meet the requirements will be kept in our database for any future vacancies.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.