Housekeeping & Front Office Faculty/Trainer
Job description / Role
• Teaching and Coaching the Bachelor in Hospitality Management students about the housekeeping and its varied operations.
• Deliver, assess and coach students as per the SOP and syllabus
• Preparation of projects, assessment, questions and correction of answer sheets and digital assessments.
• Preparing updated teaching and coaching materials in digital format
INR 40,000 to 80,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Nationality: Nepalese and Indian
• University PG / Master degree.
• 5-10 years of experience in Int'l Chain hotel.
• Proficient in all components of English.
• Competent in Computer Skills particularly in the use of MS Office,
• Good trainer, able to facilitate at all level.
• Passionate about teaching.
• Good Time management skills.
• Proactive and enthusiastic attitude.
• Ability to work under pressure.
About the Company
Academy of Culinary Arts & Hospitality Management is located at Lalitpur, Nepal. Lalitpur is also known as the educational hub of Nepal. We are an employment based Hospitality training college. The institute has been operating since 2010 and started with Diploma in Culinary arts. Till date a total of 450 graduates have passed out and have been placed in reputed hotels, resorts and cruise lines around the world. Keeping in mind the success of our culinary program we had introduced our Bachelors of Science (Hons.) in Hospitality Management program from the year 2014. Our expertise in hospitality industry and our national / international affiliation and collaboration with world renowned hospitality organizations have enabled us to provide the highest level of comprehensive hospitality Education to Nepalese youths.
All our courses are a blend of theoretical and practical components as it is the need of today/ tomorrow’s employers and hospitality leaders. We would like to request the parents and ambitious students to step into our counselling department and know more about our programs to become a Hospitality leader in the future. ACA has received all the necessary approvals to run foreign degree and diploma programmes from Ministry of Education and Nepal Government Authorities.