Effective communication is essential forevery area of business and is especially critical in public relations. Maintenance of a good public reputation is a complex and ongoing process which isn't possible without good and effective public relations. This course focuses onthe communication skills needed to provide outstanding public relations which will build and enhance your organisation's brand and reputation.
Who should take this course
Public Relations executives and managers. Marketing executives and managers. Those whose work involves contact with internal/external audiences.
- Public Relations in a Changing Environment
- What is PR?
- New Roles and Perspectives
- The Role of Public Relations in building the Brand and Reputation of the Organization
- The Functions of Planning Organising and Controlling in Public Relations
- Communication Media
- Communication Channels (press TV Radio Web Social Media Events)
- Advantages and disadvantages of different media
- Evaluating and Selecting the Most Appropriate Medium
- Planning your Communication
- Setting clear goals (what do you need to say and to whom?)
- Determining outcomes and results.
- Audience channels and timing.
- Key messages.
- Avoiding Communication Breakdowns
- Creating value in your conversations
- Strengthening your relationships
- Identifying internal and external factors that impact your communications
- Establishing message tracking and feedback
- Communicating non-defensively
- Crisis Communication
- Respect empathy and sensitivity
- Communication Styles
- The 3 Vs of Communication (Visual Vocal Verbal)
- The four communication styles
- Recognizing your style and the styles of others
- Strengths and weaknesses of each style
- Bridging communication gaps
- Listening and Questioning for Deeper Understanding
- Tools for active listening
- Asking clarifying questions
- Confirming the message
- Interpreting nonverbal cues
- Rate of speech
About Course Provider
London Training for Excellence offer a wide range of training courses in London for organisations and individuals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in the business world. With a great training centre in London, London TFE have everything that is needed to understand the basic needs of a business. Each course focuses on the ‘real-life’ issues a business could face and how to tackle them with ease.
London TFE have a team of enthusiastic leaders and instructors who share a passion for education and want to deliver that same passion to every individual who wish to take a business to succession. Each training courses London encourages individual to aim high and reach their full potential.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.