This course will develop your PR skills in event planning staging marketing crowd control and much more as well as teaching you what you need to do after the event. It is a fantastic guide for anyone who wants to developtheir skills and competencies in PR and event management.
Who should take this course
PR executives, PR managers, Product/service managers, Marketing execs/managers.
- Introduction scope and objectives
- Introduction to PR and its activities in modern organizations.
- The Scope and Nature of Event Management.
- What is Event Management?
- Event Planning
- When to Run an Event Where to Hold an Event
- Event Management Companies
- Event Planning template
- Planning Internal and Public Events
- Resources and staffing Physical and Human Resources Venue D or Equipment and facilities
- Entertainment Accommodation
- Catering Sound and Lighting Travel and car parking
- Traffic Management Security
- Marketing an Event Target Audience
- Key messages PR communications (invitations press releases advertorials)
- Sponsorship Advertising and promotion
- Financial Management
- Types of Budgets Budgeting an Event Cash Flow
- Controlling Expenditure
- Risk Management
- Risk Assessment Risk Reduction Consumer Protection
- The Law & Employees Dispute
- Management Duty of Care
- Staging the Event
- Event theme Welcome and registration Audience and Guests
- The Stage Programme timing Ushering Power Lights Sound Catering
- Recording an Event Crowd Control
- After the Event Cleaning Up
- Acknowledgements and thanks
- Review and Evaluation
- Dealing with Complaints
- Follow up communications
About Course Provider
London Training for Excellence offer a wide range of training courses in London for organisations and individuals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in the business world. With a great training centre in London, London TFE have everything that is needed to understand the basic needs of a business. Each course focuses on the ‘real-life’ issues a business could face and how to tackle them with ease.
London TFE have a team of enthusiastic leaders and instructors who share a passion for education and want to deliver that same passion to every individual who wish to take a business to succession. Each training courses London encourages individual to aim high and reach their full potential.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.