Job description / Role
Job Title: Country Lead Netherlands
Reporting to: Managing Director, Mainland Europe
Location: Home Based - Netherlands - Amsterdam
This Position is for Candidates who are Dutch Nationals Residing in Amsterdam
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
• To be responsible for the sales and business development of the COMPANY product portfolio in the Netherlands in accordance with agreed revenue, costs and profit margin targets.
• To be responsible for developing existing client relationships in addition to identifying and pursuing new client opportunities from prospect to partner and to fully represent and build the COMPANY brand in accordance with the company brand values and mission statement.
• To be responsible for control of revenue, costs of revenue, profit margin, budgets and forecasting within the country.
• To build and maintain the COMPANY brand and mission.
• To manage and develop existing client relationships.
• To manage accurately the Profit & Loss Account for all revenue and costs of revenue.
• To manage and maintain the Country’s financial budget and costs control, ensuring accurate financial forecasting.
• To pro-actively network and develop links across Government, Military and Law Enforcement as the key customer targets and priority.
• To strategize sales growth, targeting the top 10 companies within the top 10 identified commercial sectors.
• Successfully manage key accounts adopting a collaborative approach to maintaining Customer Training Plans and voucher credit system, whilst ensuring accounts are both demand and needs driven.
• Translate Cyber Security industry developments into customer driven solutions.
• Manage, deliver & exceed agreed targets, KPI's and other set objectives.
• To monitor payment of customer invoices ensuring outstanding invoices and debts are settled in a timely manner.
• To ensure “Rolls Royce” back end post purchase support for Customers.
• To fully understand the COMPANY portfolio to generate quality opportunities and to be able to differentiate COMPANY offerings against those of COMPANY competitors.
• To drive new initiatives and COMPANY products within the country.
• To follow and understand the latest trends and developments in the Cyber Security industry.
• Effectively articulate the COMPANY business strategy & that of the wider COMPANY brand.
• Organise, manage and support sales campaigns and trade events to help deliver revenue growth targets.
• To support and assist the COMPANY Event Management Teams at training events within the country and/or region.
• To develop and maintain an accurate sales forecast and robust pipeline.
• To successfully develop and drive sales plans, using agreed methodologies.
• To recruit, manage and develop additional business development and support function resource.
• Adhere to COMPANY agreed sales processes and procedures.
• To define and develop peer and executive relationships with the wider COMPANY teams.
• To work closely with with other Country Leads, Business Development Managers and other COMPANY staff in the wider Mainland Europe regions to deliver agreed joint initiatives/ventures.
• To assume a senior role and responsibility as part of the wider European Team.
• Carry out additional responsibilities as requested by the MD of Mainland Europe.
• To demonstrate maturity, fairness, honesty, integrity and professionalism at all times with colleagues, Customers and the wider community, treating all with dignity and respect.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent.
• Fluency written and verbal in the Dutch language is essential.
• A home based National is essential.
• Proven experience in a field-based Business Development/Sales role ideally working within Government, Military, Law enforcement or Commercial Sectors.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Self-motivated, tenacious and resilient in delivering business results and projects.
• Excellent Team player.
• Decisive and forward thinking, with strong vision and strategic capability for growth.
• Ability to network and communicate at all levels both internally and externally.
• Working knowledge of the Cyber Security Industry (Desirable but not essential )
• Proven track record of working under pressure and delivering against targets within a field sales role
• Able to manage change, whilst aligning and prioritising multiple demands.
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
• Proven track record in planning, forecasting and reporting against sales plan, targets and , budgets.
• Computer literate and competent in using all MS Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Word to intermediate level.
• Flexible with a willingness to travel and work unscheduled hours when required.
• A full driving licence.
• Competitive package Net Salary after Tax: € 100,000 - €120,000 Assume 50/60% of OTE (gross)
• Option to travel and be part of a growing international community
• Good career progression
• Opportunity to represent a market-leading brand and play a key role in the region
• Company Mobile Phone (Optional) and MacBook.
• Excellent career progression.
• Opportunity to represent a market-leading brand and play a key role in the region.
• Be part of a growing international community and working in an international environment and committed team
• Working in a dynamic environment in which personal responsibility and team spirit complement each other and which is characterised by open communication
• Good and well-founded induction training including an individual development plan and attendance of COMPANY courses
How to apply for this Vacancy kindly send me your CV in a Word Document along with the below information to proceed further with your application. Please Read the Job description in details, fill and send the below required information to:
• Date of Birth:
• Marital Status:
• Current Location (City and Country):
• Availability for Interviews (Dates and times):
• Languages Spoken:
• Notice Period:
• Current salary:
• Salary Expectations:
• Reason for leaving current role:
• List any recent interviews with companies:
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.