Job description / Role
• Prepares and Coordinates Orange Folder logs for tracking.
• Reviews and Follows up on Numara/SERTEC/CCT complaints with Operations and Field HR Team and provides weekly status updates on progress.
• Participates in Focus Market /Zone Playbook planning and follows up on assigned action items.
• Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and calls for the Field HR and Recruiting Team.
• Provides administrative support for the department including general office functions, planning appointments and meetings, managing schedules, and travel arrangements for the Corporate Director.
• Codes and processes expense account charges and vendor invoices, including researching discrepancies and working with vendors to resolve issues.
• Acts as an SME for special projects.
• Responsible for coordination/support to the Field Recruitment team with regard to job fairs, high school work programs, and Whataburger Employment Services Center.
• Reviews and analyzes exit interview data and prepares a summary for the HR Leadership team.
• Prepares accurate correspondences and other necessary communication, including word-processing, spreadsheets, reports, charts, tables, graphs, summaries, and business plans.
• Responds to calls for the department from both internal and external sources and works closely with Field HR and Recruitment Team, and Operations on identifying effective solutions.
• Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
• Attractive Salary Package
• Associates degree required or equivalent work experience
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Experience in contributing to the management of projects is preferred
• 12 or more month’s experience, preferably in restaurant industry
• Must be able to communicate well with the general public
• Establish and maintain an effective working relationship with management, vendors and co-workers, and to work in a team environment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Visio (as applicable)
• Proficiency in JD Edwards (as applicable)
• Basic professional knowledge and fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of a particular field of specialization in the execution of assigned duties and responsibilities
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.