Job description / Role
Iconic & Complex Building Project with multiple MEP Interfaces. Client is looking to hire a Dutch speaking MEP Engineer to manage, drive and coordinate sub Contractors. Are you based in Europe & interested in joining a Global Employer?
Based on site in Amsterdam you will drive & manage the Electrical & Mechanical sub contractors on site reporting into the MEP Coordinator.
He or She will be handling numerous aspects from Design, Drawings & Construction Activities. Considering the vast nature & scale of the project is is essential that you speak fluent Dutch. The project is a vast mixed use project consisting of residential, commercial, retail & high end Food & Beverage facilities. This venue is to be seen as one of the most exclusive & high end facilities in Amsterdam when completed. This client has a strong order book with 3 Years of Construction in Holland + Further opportunities across Europe in the Pharma & Technology sectors.
Range of duties for this MEP Engineer Role:
- The Coordination of Statutory Services Providers, Electricity, Gas, Water and Telecoms
- Ensure that correct controls are in place for monitoring of MEP progress in line with scope and programmed works
- Attend and lead specific workshops and meetings as required
- Oversee the MEP document quality produced by the Subcontractor
- Ensure MEP designs are economic and do not exceed budget and are compliant with the works information, code and best practice
- Monitor, co-ordinate and control the flow of MEP design information to ensure the timely release of information for construction activities
- Ensure the M&E design is validated on completion of the works
EUR 50,000 to 60,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Plus Benefits
The following has been requested by the client:
- Fluent in English & Dutch
- MEP Engineer with an Electrical Bias
- Minimum of 5 Years experience working on similar large scale Buildings such as Hotels, Residential, Commercial & Technology Projects
- He or she will be legally able to work in the Netherlands
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.
RTC-1 Employment Services
Senior Mechanical Engineer - Construction
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)
MEP & PPM FM Senior Manager
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|
Project Engineer - Construction