Job description / Role
Project Accountant - Netherlands]]Our Client is a leading International Construction Group. Following the award of a large construction project, they are currently on the lookout for a Project Accountant to be based on site in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
Responsibilities may include:
• Processing, reviewing, tracking, and general ledger posting in an accurate manner;
• Maintaining payment draw and invoice files;
• Processing accounts payable from invoice to payment to include coding invoices to the appropriate job number, cost code, distributing invoices to Project Managers for approval and preparing cheques for payment;
• General accounting including accounts receivable, accounts payable, job costing and general ledger posting;
• Reviewing bank account reconciliations and preparing other internal management reports;
• Tracking, managing and reporting on accounts;
• Assisting with construction project analysis reporting;
• Cash flow management forecasts;
• Job cost tracking, analysis and reporting;
• Communicating with project managers and external parties to manage draw requests;
• Interfacing with Project Managers and management on all aspects of construction accounting and therefore must be familiar with project accounting;
• Dealing with daily transactions for the petty cash and ensuring that reconciliations are completed on a regular basis;
• Assisting in the development and enhancement of project reporting;
• Assisting in the development and implementation of internal controls.
The successful candidate should have:-
• Suitably qualified in Accounting / Finance;
• 3+ years construction accounting experience;
• Knowledge and understanding of Accounting Principles in the Netherlands;
• Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and work effectively on multiple tasks;
• Be reliable and follow through on commitments, producing timely work to required standards;
• Excellent attention to detail;
• A flexible approach to work.
This is an opportunity to join a highly successful construction company who have delivered landmark building and civil engineering projects across the globe.
The salary on offer is negotiable.
If you would be interested in discussing the position in more detail, please apply through this website.
About the Company
Having been established since 1973, there is no recruitment company more experienced and better connected than Ashbrittle.
When you make a confidential application to Ashbrittle, you can be assured that we will make every possible endeavour to provide you with a well researched choice of job opportunities.
A Leading Company In UAE
Excelsior Group ME
A Leading Enterprise In The Middle East