Job description / Role
• Assignment by Geographical Region
• Southeast (approx .150 locations and 650 employees) Serve as Primary SHS Contact to SCS Field Locations and Teams Implement and Maintain Effective Safety Management Systems Provide Effective SHS Training for Field Management (FOSM)
• Prevent, Mitigate and Reduce Collisions and Injuries
• Coordinate Event Reporting, Investigation and Root Cause Analysis
• Coordinate Investigations of Fatalities and Major Events Coordinate and Conduct Effective Audit / Kaizen Events (FOCUS) Coordinate Effective CSA Compliance / Performance
• Serve as Primary Interface with Regulatory Agencies / Investigations Coordinate SHS Sales Support (Risk Evaluations, Site Visits, etc.) Coordinate SHS
• Support for Startups, Relocations, Shutdowns, etc.
• Coordinate Investigation of Employee Allegations or Complaints Coordinate Security Support , Work Place Violence Occurrences Drive field consistency
• Drive improved Compliance and Accountability
• Attractive Salary Package
• BA/BS Safety Science/Management or 8 (eight) years equivalent work experience
• A minimum 8 (eight) years direct experience developing and managing employee safety and health programs
• Masters Degree in Safety Science / Management is preferred
• Certified Safety Professional (CSP) or Certified Director of Safety (CDS) is preferred
• Valid driver's license (CDL or Previous CDL Holder Preferred
• Possess or ability to obtain OSHA 501/ 503 Certification, HazMat Certification Working Regulatory Knowledge / Strong Technical Skills in OSHA , DOT and HazMat
• Proven experience in a multiple location environment
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.