Job description / Role
Senior Project Planner / Planning Manager (no1 on site for PLANNING)
Salary Net Salary €65-75,000 + Apartment, Flights & Medical
Project Planner with Civil Engineering & Refinery experience ? You will have to be a strong communicator working alongside the Deputy Project Manager on site. Can you work pro-actively with the construction team as well as subcontractors, suppliers, clients and stakeholders?
Project Planner seeking an opportunity to grow your career with a European Main Contractor handling a €100 Million + Refinery Project ? This is the chance to relocate to the Netherlands and gain experience with an International Contractor.
For the right person this has a potential career path into Regional Planning Manager.
You will have Project Planning Experience having handled your own program and baseline on an Oil & Gas / Refinery Project. Attitude and communication is key as you will be working within a Multi-National Team of Dutch , Irish , Portuguese , French & South African . So culturally it’s a blend of ideas and working ways and this works……You will need to come in with a proactive and can do attitude wanting to build relationships and work with people.
Technically you will have a track record on Suitable Projects handling International PMC’s . This client is an International Energy client so they require high levels of stakeholder management , daily, weekly, monthly progress meetings. You will have the ability to manage and coordinate client meetings.
About the Project
€150 Million in Construction Value over a 2 Year Program
New Facilities within an existing & Live Refinery
Scope of works includes Heavy RC structures & Sub structures, large scale earthworks, pipelines and mechanical equipment & associated ancillary buildings
Examples of Key Job Responsibilities
• Preparing WBS and project work plan.
• Understanding project specifications and work methods and developing time schedules (and budgets) that meet them.
• Preparing resource usage, (incl. economic and financial when needed) project’s reports, to support procurement activities.
• Monitoring and tracking project progress and writing up reports. Will be required to perform field inspections to gather site progress data and/or to verify that this data complies with the approved plans and current schedule.
• Preparing periodic reports on operations and activities, recommending improvements and modifications.
• Attending and scheduling meetings as required with subcontractors and site team.
• Reviewing and processing plan amendments and annexations.
• Updating the WBS, work plan, budget, cash flow, according to indications received from the Project Team
• Participating in budget preparation and administration, monitors and controls expenditures
• You will be joining a forward thinking employer that have 150 Years Track Record in Business.
• They have handled some of the most iconic Buildings & Civil Engineering Projects across the Globe!
• This business has live projects and operates in the Middle East, East Asia, North and Central America, Africa & Europe. You are joining an employer that supports travel and career development.
EUR 5,000 to 6,250 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Net Salary + Apartment, Flights, Medical & Car
The following is critical for this role:
• International TIER 1 Main Contracting Experience
• Strong Construction background whether that be Engineer or Construction Management
• IT Literate & Word , Excel , E-mail
• 7 Years Minimum held in such a position
• Planning Software – Primavera Experience – p6
• Confident managing people and working within a team
• Happy to hands on do opposed to delegate
• Experience of Refinery & Oil & Gas Projects is key. Think Bio Fuel within the Energy Sector!
• 5 1/2 Day working week Monday to Saturday. The 1/2 day is managed upon workload
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.
|Abu Dhabi||10 Aug|
Planning & Cost Control Lead
Project Manager - Construction
Central Asia Development Group (CADG)
Planning Engineer - Infrastructure
A Leading Construction Company In UAE
|Abu Dhabi||11 Aug|