Job description / Role
Our Client is a leading International Construction Group operating in The Netherlands. Due to a busy order book and the recent award of a €150m industrial contract, they urgently require a Site Engineer to become immediately involved in the effective delivery of a large and complex oil & gas project in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
• Over the past two decades this well-regarded construction company has been involved in the successful delivery of many landmark projects throughout Europe.
• To help ensure the successful delivery of this newly awarded project they are looking for an accomplished Site Engineer to join the team in Rotterdam.
The successful candidate will:
• Experience working as a Site Engineer / Civil Engineer on industrial or civils construction projects.
• Qualified in a construction related discipline.
• Experience working with Tier 1 main contractors.
• Fluent English speaker.
This is an opportunity to join a highly successful construction company who have delivered landmark building and civil engineering projects across the globe.
The package on offer will include a generous salary, and expat package covering accommodation and flight tickets.
If you would be interested in discussing the position in more detail, please apply through this website.
About the Company
Having been established since 1973, there is no recruitment company more experienced and better connected than Ashbrittle.
When you make a confidential application to Ashbrittle, you can be assured that we will make every possible endeavour to provide you with a well researched choice of job opportunities.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Civil Engineer / Civil Supervisor
|Abu Dhabi||7 Jan|
Al Salaam Consultants
RTC-1 Employment Services