Job description / Role
• Responsible for managing project opportunities from within our multidisciplinary teams as well as developing your own contacts and opportunities.
• You will also be responsible for performing management tasks within the Southern business unit and coordinating with other offices and teams within that business unit.
• Attractive Salary Package
• You will be educated to degree level (or other equivalent qualification) in a relevant numerate subject, and ideally, a member of a relevant professional body.
• You will have a good all-round knowledge of the UK planning system and the workings of local government.
• It is anticipated that you will have experience in the following;
• Preparation of Transport Assessments and Travel Plan Reports;
• Transport scheme design and appraisal; and
• knowledge of relevant policy, guidance and advice including DMRB and MfS.
• You should be able to analyse data then collate and interpret it.
• You will be expected to manage projects for technical, programming and financial matters,
• Ability to create and develop client relationships including widening our client base.
• Knowledge of the principles of strategic transport modelling, or prior experience of using SATURN and VISUM software would be desirable also knowledge of AutoCAD, AutoTrack and GIS would be desirable, in addition knowledge and use of any of the following is desirable, ARCADY, PICADY, LINSIG, TRANSYT, S-PARAMICS, VISSIM and TRICS.
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.